- Stay grounded; Anchor your being with Adaptogen Balance. Adaptogens are herbs that support you through the ups and downs, the high highs and low lows of life. Fortifying and nourishing to the nervous system, adaptogens equip you to better metabolize and manage stress.
- They help you surf the waves of the everyday, supporting in so many ways. Adopt adaptogens to root yourself. Get grounded to bloom.
- Ashwagandha supports the neuroendocrine system, the greater system encompassing the nervous system, the endocrine system.
- Holy basil is a calming nervine, potent adaptogen, and member of the mint family. This aromatic shrub has exquisite taste and abundant effects. Reishi, the Queen healer mushroom, is rumored to promote immortality. The monarch mushroom reigns supreme by supporting balance throughout many bodily systems.
- Suggested use: Take 35 drops (1.75 ml) 3 times daily. Cautions: Not for use in pregnancy unless otherwise directed by your healthcare provider.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.