- Daily mood. Rose-Colored Glasses will lift your mood, open your heart, and enhance your intuition. Through the sweet support of rose, the adaptogenic balance of holy basil, and the nerve-soothing of milky oats, your outlook will be illuminated and your healthy boundaries tenderly reinforced.
- A few drops of the flower essence of Mimosa in the blend ensures that the positivity radiates throughout both body and soul, and over time can radically expand your ability to see the world with love. Read on to meet these herb friends, and use the tonic daily to let your inner light color your experience of life. Commune with good vibes.
- What's in Rose-Colored Glasses? Rose - Rosa spp We all know the saying “stop and smell the roses” and doing just that can be an amazing remedy to calm stress and quiet mental chatter. Rose is a heart healer and opener. Tulsi aka holy basil - Ocimum sanctum is a revered plant in India and has been used in the Ayurveda healing tradition for thousands of years. Holy Basil strengthens vitality and increases our adaptability to long term and everyday stressors.
- Hawthorn - Crataegus spp on an emotional level, hawthorn supports the heart during times of despair from depression and great loss. It is a wonderful tonic that can be taken for as long as needed to navigate the peaks and valleys of the emotional heart. Oats - Avena sativa Oat is among the best nutrient rich tonic herbs for the nervous system. By providing our body with needed vitamins and minerals, Oat promotes energy by increasing our overall health and vitality.
- Suggested use: Take 35 drops (1.75 ml) 3 times daily. Cautions: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant.